TrustFlight is at the forefront of digitising the aviation industry with the creation of intelligent workflow applications that automate operating and maintenance processes, enabling our customers to focus on the data and insights that matter. TrustFlight is based in the United Kingdom, Vancouver Canada, and has subsidiaries in the USA. The business has been doubling every year and today has more than 150 employees.
Not only are we disrupting the sector, we are creating a great place to work that gives our people the freedom to create, innovate and influence how we do this. We continue to build an amazing group of people who are all here to make our products, services and culture the most envied in the industry.
This is a great opportunity for a highly analytical and process oriented business operator to support the SLT in the day to day management of the business and to develop expertise whilst being embedded in a high-quality and committed team in our UK working space.
Are you motivated to make a difference to the business and our customers? Are you interested in being an inspiration to colleagues, customers and partners of a transformational aviation software business? Are you passionate about people and doing the right thing? Is it your aim in life to be an outstanding contributor to a high performing team and great working culture?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, then you MUST read on…
The Business Ops Manager will have the following responsibilities:
You will definitely need the following to qualify:
- CIPD qualified
- Experience in legal and compliance matters
- Analytical nature and attention to detail
- Process oriented and a proven track record of implementing fit for purpose business operations processes
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Ambitious, high impact all-rounder with an entrepreneurial ‘get things done’ attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
It would be the icing on the cake for us if you also have some of the following:
- Experience of having managed external suppliers
- Understanding of or an interest in technology and aviation