Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaCA$100,000 - CA$150,000 per yearTechnology
TrustFlight is at the forefront of digitising the aviation industry with the creation of intelligent workflow applications that automate operating and maintenance processes, enabling our customers to focus on the data and insights that matter. TrustFlight has bases in both the UK (London & Leamington Spa) and Canada (Vancouver). Our business is rapidly expanding, and we’re proud to share that we’re entirely self-funded and consistently profitable.
We are looking for a product manager/owner for Centrik, our safety, quality and risk management SaaS platform. Centrik is one of the global market leaders amongst small to medium operators, and we are looking to develop the service further with higher performance, increased functionality and potentially create a new service to meet the needs of tier one airlines.
Responsibilities and Skills
As the product owner of Centrik you will be a “mini CEO” in terms of the breadth of responsibilities and skills required. The role will cover customer experience, market positioning, and technical insight including the use of AI, strategy and pricing.
- Take a design-led approach to problem solving and decision making. Focus on customer needs and pain points to drive value.
- Expect to spend 30% of your time engaging end users to elicit and implement feedback.
- Be up to date on market, competitor trends and technology trends to inform product strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product's economics and which levers influence its profitability.
- Drive innovation and ideas for business development.
- Develop product vision and iterative roadmap based on user requirements.
- Assist marketing with plans for effective product growth and adoption.
- Maintain a prioritised backlog of work based on value to our customers and profitability.
- Define and track outcome based metrics that align with product strategy and business objectives.
- Devise solutions with the technical team for product releases.
- Manage risk with the technical team to align outcomes with business objectives.
- Work with technical teams to make adjustments that result in continuous improvement.
- Familiar with the latest developments in AI.
Own, drive and prioritise user-centric product outcomes collaboratively.
Manage stakeholder and sponsor communication.
Be a thought leader who generates followership through ideas.
Contribute to building a high performing team culture through passion, trust and collaboration.
Co-create features and facilitate alignment on dependencies across business platforms to drive value
You ideally need the following to qualify:
Strong experience in SaaS product management in a scale-up environment
Experience with UX design, user research, and/or user-centred development tools and processes, working closely with customers and end users
Ability to gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative insights and leverage those to inform product decisions
Ability to communicate complex subjects and info clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organisation
Knowledge of and experience with AI is a plus
Curiosity as a personal and professional trait
Solution oriented mindset and pragmatism
Fluency in English, both oral and written
Excellent leadership skills, inspiring and guiding multiple teams to achieve outstanding results
Compassionate and responsible team player that can deliver on agreed upon work while taking care of your team members
This role will be based out of our Vancouver office (a relocation package is available for the right candidate). With our hybrid working policy, we encourage a harmonious balance between working from home and collaborating in the office, typically three days per week. This empowers an agile and flexible environment that supports your needs. However, it’s important to note that for you to fully harness the benefits of collaborating closely with our exceptional team across multiple timezones, this role demands a heightened level of flexibility.
- We offer a generous holiday allowance that increases the longer you are here. We are keen for birthdays to be celebrated and so we offer an additional day off to everyone.
- It is important to us that we all work in an environment that is supportive of health and wellbeing; healthcare cover for all our people covers your health, dental and ophthalmic requirements to support you physically and mentally.
- Our generous company contribution to your pension is greater than the local requirements and over time you can plan effectively for your future with our matching contribution scheme.
- We place huge importance on the contribution and experience you bring to the team, the salary will be based on the value you will bring to the role with a range spanning from C$100-150k.
How to apply
Tell us about you in a cover letter, outlining what you will bring to the role and how you can contribute to creating best in class tools and services throughout the aviation industry. Please also include your resume.
TrustFlight is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create the most talented team that celebrates inclusivity, diversity and equality in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All candidates will receive consideration for this role without regard for gender, gender identity, race, national origin, colour, religion, disability or age. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to inspire, enlighten and thrive.