We’re looking for a full-time React developer to join our growing team in Leamington Spa. This role is an exciting opportunity to build the experiences that our customers interact with on a daily basis.
TrustFlight is at the forefront of creating digital records for the aviation industry. Operating and maintaining aircraft is currently a complex and manual process. We are creating the tools that digitise and automate these processes, enabling our customers to focus on the data and insights that matter.
- Help us to build a seamless experience for our customers as TrustFlight grows and supports more aircraft. Complexities should be hidden away from our users as much as possible.
- Working on the core flow of our products at TrustFlight, you’ll help our users understand, manage and plan the maintenance and usage of their aircraft.
- Create simple and intuitive interfaces which provide the data and insights that matter to our users.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Navigate your way to success. You’ll help to choose the technologies and tools we use to create our products.
- Be flexible in your work. We aim to provide the best environment for you to succeed with flexible working policies.
- Grow with us. As we are rapidly growing, you will be able to influence key architectural and product decisions as well as having the opportunity to develop your own career.
Our mission is to create the tools that enable digital records for aircraft. Operating and maintaining an aircraft shouldn’t involve manual processes and countless paper forms. We believe in automating these processes to enable new levels of safety and efficiency to be achieved.
At TrustFlight, you’ll be joining an engineering-led team which is passionate about creating the best products in the industry. If you enjoy learning, pushing the boundaries and continuously improving you’ll fit right in.
- You are customer driven and have a passion for creating leading products and user experiences.
- You are able to continuously test, iterate and improve.
- You have experience with modern front-end frameworks and tools such as React, Redux and Webpack.
- You are familiar working in an agile development environment.
- You take pride in creating well-written, documented and maintainable code.
- You have an eye for good UX and design.