Safety and Compliance Manager
Luton, England, United Kingdom£45,000 - £55,000 per yearCAMO
TrustFlight is at the forefront of digitising the aviation industry with the creation of intelligent workflow applications that automate operating and maintenance processes, enabling our customers to focus on the data and insights that matter. TrustFlight is based in the United Kingdom, Vancouver Canada, and has subsidiaries in the USA. The business has been doubling every year and today has a team of over 150 people.
Not only are we disrupting the sector, we are creating a great place to work that gives our people the freedom to to create, innovate and influence how we do this. We continue to build an amazing group of people who are all here to make our products, services and culture the most envied in the industry.
Are you motivated to make a difference to the business and our customers? Are you interested in being an inspiration to colleagues, customers and partners of a transformational aviation business? Are you passionate about customers and doing the right thing? Is it your aim in life to be an outstanding contributor to a high performing team and great working culture?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions then you MUST read on…
Our values and behaviours guides us as a business
Our ambition is to work together to create the most talented team that celebrates inclusivity, diversity and equality in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All candidates will receive consideration for this role without regard for gender, gender identity, race, national origin, colour, religion, disability or age. Our inclusive culture empowers all of us to inspire, enlighten and thrive.
You will be:
- Responsible for maintaining our license to operate through compliance with Regulatory and Competent Authority requirements
- The focal point and driver for all quality assurance processes, analysis and reporting within and for TrustFlight CAMO Services
- Accountable Manager, Continuing Airworthiness Manager, Deputy Continuing Airworthiness Manager, CAMO
- Competent Authority
- External customers
- IT and Software Development Teams
- External Suppliers and Partners
- Understand customer needs and requirements and ensure effective quality assurance processes
- Develop and maintain internal processes, procedures and policies
- Develop and maintain integration with stakeholder processes, procedures and policies where required
- Spearhead a culture of quality first time
- Ensure effective creation and adherence of health and safety guidelines
- Ensure quality procedures exist and are adhered to for systems and tools delivered to CAMO and our customers
- Ensure metrics required to ensure effective quality are in place
- Ensure efficient and effective analysis and reporting of metrics
- The ability to be an approved EASA/CAA Form 4 Post Holder
- Demonstrable expertise in Safety and Quality Management Systems definition, implementation and management
- Demonstrable skills (by a suitable combination of education, training and experience) in internal quality auditing and root cause analysis.
- Evidence of ability to build a Quality Management culture within wider team.
- Proven Quality Management experience in a highly regulated environment
- Proven Change and Quality Management experience for the management of IT software tools
- Proficient in MS Office and SMS tools
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Certification in quality control (e.g. ISO 9000)
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Sound communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to identify best practice
- Independence and impartiality